When I last left y'all, we were waiting on our Article 5. The last official sheet of paper needed to allow us to go get Ellie Kate.
Well, it was picked up TODAY from the consulate and sent on to the CCCWA........which means we are officially waiting for Travel Approval!!!
Yeah. You can get excited!
Technically it's a 3-4 week wait for Travel Approval, but I would be lying if I didn't say most of the blogs I'm stalking have gotten their TA's in roughly 2 weeks. And I'm hoping for a similar timeline. Or maybe a touch longer since they are working on a computer upgrade next week at the CCCWA.
And last night we received out final update on Ellie Kate....along with pictures!! I just about fell off the couch trying get the email opened and pictures downloaded....only to find out that it was the same pictures they sent us a few weeks ago. Boo.
But they did say she weighs 17 pounds (I think someone most have been off on the 14 pounds at the end of April), she is 28 inches tall, has 16 teeth and is walking while holding onto someones hands!
It's officially time to begin packing mode!
No comments:
Post a Comment