But alas, I realized...that's just not gonna happen!
With soccer 3 to 4 days a weeks (sometimes 5!), church, school, part-time jobs, full-time jobs, adoption paperwork, feeding the two garbage disposals that live here, cleaning, laundry...you get the point. It ain't gonna slow down any adding one to the mix! Not that I'm complaining...
I'll just blog at 11:43pm. While everyone else is sleeping/snoring.
I only require 7 hours of sleep a night anyway. It's a proven fact. That's my perfect nights sleep.
And at this rate, I'm not going to get it tonight.
Our Spring Break consisted of a little bit of camping and a whole lot of working while Mom (aka Gammy) and I worked on Ellie Kate's room. You've already seen a few pictures of that, so here's a few pictures of fun...
| We did a little "hanging" around...I know...that was bad... |
| Papa taught us how to make funny faces. |
| We smiled for Gammy. |
| We even smiled for Gammy after church. It was the only time we weren't covered from head to toe dirt all week. |
| We raced up the slides. At least 47 times. |
| And just generally got as dirty as possible. Which is what you do when you are a boy and you go camping. |
Maybe I'll try to post birtday pics next.
You know, since that was only a month and half ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment