Well, let the fun begin...
Our pre-application has officially been sent off. Well, faxed off if you want to get technical about it. Complete with a high-five to the fellow adoptive mommy who helped me with the fax machine because I apparently don't know how to use them. Too many buttons.
Now we wait.
I'm pretty sure I had forgotten what torture waiting was. Wow. And it's barely been 36 hours.
Speaking of waiting, Charlie asked me last night if I couldn't just please show him a picture of his baby sister. Apparently the kid thinks I've been holding out on him! I let him know that he would be one of the first to see when we got a picture of her.
It really just makes my heart glad that he is excited about this after so much uncertainty about being a big brother to two.
And Sam thinks I may keep her in my pocket when she gets here. You know, since that's where baby kangaroos live. In their mommy's pocket. (NOTE: He knows we are getting a baby human and not a baby kangaroo. He's just been learning about zoo animals this week.)
Until then...
2 comments:
yay yay yay!!! love this post and love you guys! praying for your little girl :D
That is so very exciting!!! And I think it would be totally cool and convenient if you could keep her in your pocket. :)
Post a Comment