Thursday, February 02, 2012

Absent.

Sorry.  I haven't been much of a blogger lately.  In all honesty, it's actually taken me four and half days just to write this post.

Wanna hear my excuses?

Working part time.  An incessant need to have the same cleaning schedule each week.  But avoiding the one room that has become a dumping place for the things I don't want to deal with.  A 4-year-old who wants to "play tackle".  Laundry that also wants to be done each week.  2nd grade homework.  Evading the ever increasing ironing pile.  A 4-year-old who wants to play cars.  Overcommiting myself on the weekends.  Becoming obsessed with The Biggest Loser.  Dodging this stomach bug that's been going around.  So far I'm the only victim.  Washing dishes by hand due to a malfunctioning dishwasher.  But got a new one last week.  Little boy basketball games.  A 4-year-old that has suddenly decided that I can't be out of his sight.  Making sure that everyone has had their daily servings of fruits and veggies.  And dessert.  Spending quality time with that big boy that lives here.

So now you can cleary see I have had precious few moments to blog about our super busy and important lives.

But don't worry.  I'm thinking that ironing pile is growing legs.  And when it chases me clear out of the house, we'll have something to talk about.

No comments: