But before I have to deal with a revolt from the grandparents for lack of video and pictures of the Kentucky-based grandsons, I will resume posting for their own pleasure. I've had no threats to date, but I'm pretty sure they are coming. Plus, if I'm on the road to my non-normal normal, then I must do things that I normally do. Normal is such a funny word. Especially if you say it lots of times really, really fast. Do it. You know you want to.
We'll recommence with a few pictures that are the essence of summer. Being covered with grass clippings while flying down a slip 'n slide is really what summer is all about...
And oh, yeah...I hate sunscreen. It's so sticky and goopy and yucky. And goopy. And yes, just because the children are brown, doesn't mean we forgo the SPF. I like their toasted brown little bodies. Just not burnt.
3 comments:
Good to hear from you again, Jana.
The pictures of the boys on the slip n slide are cute. Gracie loves our too. Maybe we can get them together at the "Armstrong Water Park"! :)
what wonderful pictures! Charlie's face looks all grown up in the second one!
Glad to see you posting Jana. Love the photos and your "words!"
Dale
Post a Comment