Who wants an update on our little Ellie Kate?? I thought so.
Monday we received our I-800A approval!! You know, the approval we've been waiting on since October.
Yeah. It's kinda a big deal. I've been stalking the mailbox waiting for it. Of course Monday was the day I forgot to check the mail until 10pm.
Fun fact: they actually received our paperwork on October 16, which is our anniversary!
So what does all this mean?
Well, that was the last piece of our dossier that we were waiting on. The rest of it was already in Alabama at our agency just waiting on this approval. Over the next two or three weeks our little packet of papers known as our dossier, that is basically a summary of our entire lives, will make its rounds to the county and state for seals. Then on to the consulate in Texas.
And then...drum roll, please...on to China!! Woohoo!
We are pretty pumped too! It's a big step. I'll let you know when it officially heads to China!
No comments:
Post a Comment