I turned 31. A couple of weeks ago. Yes, I just revealed my age.
So I got one of these.

Which was exactly what I wanted. I needed something that would take great pictures, but I don't have time to learn how to use a DSLR. Or the budget needed for one of those. So, after much research, this was the winner.
Which means, you should see a lot more pictures around here. Instead of only when I have my mom's camera.
I'll start by giving you the inaugural slide of the season pictures from this afternoon. Finally drug out the 'ol slip 'n slide. And despite the fact that it was 49 degrees this morning, it warmed up nicely.
It's almost summertime! One more week of school and we are home free...
Also means we can grow our Mr. T haircuts that Mommy let us sport for one day back out.
Although, Mommy prefers the Mr. Clean look. We'll see who wins that battle...
No comments:
Post a Comment