For a while, Sam was obsessed with trains. We've now moved on to a more grown up obsession.
The car.
Cars go everywhere with us. In our pockets, in our backpack, in Mommy's purse, in the car, hidden in all the little holes of his booster seat. If he's awake (and not eating...but that's a whole other post), there's a good chance he has a car in his hand. He would literally play with cars all day long if given the option.
And if he can't be playing with a car, he is acting like one. While walking through Lowe's the other day, he kept sliding over in front of me while we were walking. After about the third time and me telling him yet again to pay attention to where he was going, he sweetly informed me, "Mommy! I'm just drifting." Which is termonology used on his Cars Wii game.
Oh, well excuse me.
Let's just say it's a good thing he not really drifting...er, driving yet. I don't think I'm ready for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment