One thing I didn't get around to doing the other day, was wishing Kenny and I a happy seven years! Yeah. Sunday was SEVEN years! I don't think I've ever liked anyone else for that long.......
Good thing we love each other. Although he has to. When he asked my dad for permission to marry me, my dad, of course, consented. But made it clear that in the Hill Family, there were no returns, refunds or exchanges. So, Kenny would be stuck with me. And he asked me anyway!
Now that man I love so dearly is sacrificing time with his family this week, as he works hard to provide for us. And the boys and I are off on our annual Lynch Family Mission Trip. Which isn't quite so "family" without our Daddy. And these sweet boys have made it known to me several times today that they wish Daddy was with us. Me too, boys...more than y'all know!
So, follow us here for the rest of the week. We'll be updating daily about what's going on, the ministries we are working with and all the fun we are having! Before you are done reading, you'll wish you had joined us on the trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment