Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pure entertainment.

So, I'm looking through the pics from Alabama and this is what happen.  In my head.  Scary, huh?  Now you know that there's a running commentary going on up there all the time...


While checking the weather and deciding if we should make a run for it....  Verdict?  We did need to run.  Fast.

I've decided my children are incapable of being posed for a picture.  Give it up.  It's just not gonna happen.


Yes, I really saw someone sporting their suit and socks.  It wasn't pretty.

Steer clear of Tristan at the Splash Pad.  Or the 'Pash Pad, as he calls it.

The joys of camping.

Our fear of fish in the water begin here.  After he saw a tadpole.  Yes, he is scared of tadpoles.

Mr. Attitude.

A moment of realization...

Despite Sam being quite a bit taller than her, she's very clear that she will always be older.  And smarter.

No comments: