The boys enjoyed their delayed Christmas morning and I can honestly say that some of the most excitement came from the batteries in Sam's stocking and the scotch tape in Charlie's. I don't know why we bother buying real toys...
The highly coveted Bumblebee Transformer. I have no clue when it comes to this stuff. All I know is he was extremely happy!!

And THE train. Just to clarify. We have at least a million and a half trains. This is THE train. Move over Thomas, there's a new engine in town!

Thanks Santa...even if you did have to rearrange your schedule for us. I know two little boys who were really happy!
2 comments:
It was a treat for us to get to see you and your 3 boys. WOW, the boys have certainly grown! We're looking forward to hearing some basketball tales with more action photos this winter.
Sure hope that Sam isn't too confused about Thomas being "pulled out of his ear."
Julio
It was good to see yall too!! Glad we made an impromptu stop! I'll have some basketball pics soon!! :)
Post a Comment