Friday, December 10, 2010

The outtakes

Christmas card photos.

Every kid's worst nightmare. They just don't know it.

Until they are wrangled into clothes they would rather not be in and forced to smile while Daddy makes silly faces and Mommy bribes with candy. I'm not saying that's what happened at our house. Or maybe it did.

Sam was first. Are we really doing this? I'm bored already.


Really. Where did he go??


I would really rather play in the leaves. Does this make a good shot, Mom?



Did you really just put me in a tree? You know I don't like heights. Even though I just begged to climb the tree. This is my nervous smile...Get me down, please. Now.


We really tried hard to smile, Mommy. But it's hard to have a pleasant look on my face for more than 3.4 seconds. So, good luck.



And of course, some favorites...


From our silly house to yours, Merry Christmas.

And good luck with those family Christmas pictures.

3 comments:

Jessica M said...

Oh my goodness, the boys get more handsome every time I see new pics!! So cute!

Anonymous said...

I so love your family :) In one of the last ones of Charlie, he looks like he has a tree tire for an earring. Are you trying to be tribal? LOL!!!

Julio said...

Kenny & Jana -
Love the Christmas card!
Julio