

Nicole and I made an authentic "redneck" truck (it's camo, if you can't tell) to represent our Highview team in the box-car race. While we were proud of our creation, we didn't stick around to watch the race...I don't think that was scheduled until 12:30 am!! Kenny was going to "drive" it, but I had to send him home early with an upset tummy! :(


These are my two favorite little girls in the world!! I just LOVE Grace & Emma Jolly!! (That's their sweet mommy above...Nicole!) They were troopers and I think they walked (or rode) more laps than we did!! Check out their blog, which is sure to have more pictures from the relay as well.
Thanks to everybody who helped us support the cause!!
UPDATE: The Spencer County Relay for Life ended up raising $51,400 and our team raised $2051. YEA!!
No comments:
Post a Comment