Happy New Year!!!I hope each of you had a great Christmas and were able to spend some time with friends and family. We are now offically finished with our "End of Year World Tour"...really just a tour of Alabama, but Kenny returned last week and I returned yesterday, so we have offically finished Christmas vacation and have rejoined the real world.
We were able to spend time with Kenny's family on both sides at the beginning of our trip and finished up with both sides of my family, with visits with several friends sprinkled through out. It was good to see everyone, although there were many we could name that we didn't get to see.
As I looked back through pictures from last year, I only had pictures from Kenny's family...it seems that this year, I only ended up with pictures from my family. Next year I'll see what I can do about getting pictures with BOTH sides of the family.
This picture is a little fuzzy, but you get to see everyone! Heather & Cliff, Katie & NEW fiance' Jared, Jana & Kenny and Mom, Kim & Dad after dinner at Nana's house!And...in exciting upcoming posts: "Gingerbread Land 2007", as well as "New Year's Eve Celebration"...so, stay tuned!!
No comments:
Post a Comment