So, if you remember back in December, we found out that Kenny had an opportunity to go to Guatemala for a week. He has been gone all week and his plane just landed in Houston! I haven't talked with him much yet, but I'm sure there will be stories and pictures to share soon. He'll be back in Louisville later this afternoon. And I stayed home all by myself all week and only had one night that I was scared. If you know me, this was a BIG DEAL...our new house is out in the middle of no where! We have neighbors, but for some reason it's a lot more scary to stay by yourself in a house, instead of an apartment!
More updates later that will hopefully include some pictures. Thanks so much for those of you that supported and prayed for Kenny on his trip!!
2 comments:
Yay! I just thought to myself, "I wonder if Kenny is home yet" and decided to check your blog before emailing you...can't wait to read all about his trip! :)
Hey pretty girl!
Oh my gosh I have not heard from you in forever!!!! I miss you and Kenny! How did you he'll had a blog spot till a few minutes ago. Where did you hear about our engagement/wedding website? I did not even know ya'll had a blogspot till a minute ago. By the eay I do not have a current phone, email, or address for you so it will be hard to email you. But give me a hollar and we can catch up. Hope to talk to you soon! Tell Kenny I said hey.
Love ya, Lisa
Post a Comment