In August 1999, Kenny and Jana met on the campus of University of Alabama. On January 26, 2003, we began dating after 3 and half years of being best buds. On December 14, 2003, Kenny proposed to Jana in from of 600 plus friends, family and church members as part of the sermon illustration for church that Sunday morning at our church, Northpark Baptist. On October 16, 2004, we were married at First Baptist Church of Pinson and began the most awesome journey that God has ever sent us on...
Happy Anniversary! God has blessed me beyond anything I could have ever imagine! I love you more!!
So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate. Matthew 19:6
2 comments:
Ken and Jana,
It's been interesting to watch you two. I can't think of a better example for others to follow. Jana, I love you more each year. God is good! Love you both. Lisa
how cute..tear and a sniff...
Post a Comment