Saturday, October 27, 2007

Fall has Flung!

Fall is finally upon us in Kentuckiana! And although we went from 90 degrees to 50 degrees in a matter of a week, I am welcoming the cooler temperatures. I was over summer a LONG time ago!! If you are an avid reader of the blog (which I am sure numbers into the hundreds!!), you know that Fall is one of my FAVORITE seasons! (See last Sept/Oct/Nov posts!) I love all the colors of fall in the trees!! At our new house, we have a huge tree in the front yard which I am anxiously watching and waiting for it to turn.

We are slowly progressing on the house. The kitchen has gone from red to green, the bathroom from purple and green to blue, office from purple to khaki and we still have several rooms to go. My parents are coming up next weekend to help us with a few projects around the house. (Katie and Jared, I'm putting you to work!!) I'm sure I'll have some interesting pictures to post after next weekend! My project today is to finish unpacking the rest of the boxes, which should result in the discovery of the cable needed to transfer pictures to computer from camera!

Have a great weekend and enjoy the fall weather were every you are!!

2 comments:

kdchiarella said...

I can't wait to see the pictures! Love you!! Kerri

kdchiarella said...

I can't wait to see the pictures! Love you!! Kerri