Okay, so yesterday on our way to church we stopped at the same gas station that we stop at every Sunday morning...for Kenny to get a Diet Pepsi...and for me to get an occasional Starbuck's Mocha Frapaccino! Anyway, as we pulled in yesterday, I noticed a coke machine type apparatus outside the door. It's been there for as long as I can remember, but it seemed that yesterday was the first time I payed any attention to what the "coke machine" said on the outside..."Live Bait". Live bait. From a coke machine. For a dollar. I turned to Kenny and asked if it was actually live things in there...he rolled his eyes, shook his head (typical reaction to a lot of the things I say) and got out of the car. Apparently there are actual LIVE things (worms, etc) inside, but I just thought this was more than hilarious that you can obtain your live bait from a coke machine on your way to the lake. ....Kinda made me feel at home..........HA! HA!

On a totally different note, in my efforts to revamp and remodel the blog, I have added a photo gallery to the side bar. This will have different "albums" for you to view, including a favorties section. So, ENJOY!! And for goodness sakes, leave a comment!!
1 comment:
you crack me up and give me life a little bit of excitement (you know, cause the kind of excitement we have down here is not the good kind) anyways..I miss ya'll!!
Post a Comment