...so, if anyone knows where this land is, send us directions!! Kenny, in his greatest effort to emulate me, hurt his left knee playing basketball last Thursday night. After a quick call to my knee guy...bad that I have a "knee guy"...I got Kenny an appointment for this past Monday. The results: an MRI on Friday to see what he has managed to do to himself. Our prayer: nothing more than a strain or sprain!! I didn't help matters when I left the vacumm cleaner out Saturday night and early Sunday morning, Kenny tripped over the cord as he limped to the bathroom. And the award for Wife of The Year: not me. I felt horrible. I'll keep you updated...

And as for Easter last weekend...we had a great worship service, several interesting conversations with our preschoolers about Jesus and what Easter was, followed by lunch with our "Louisville family". But the events that led up to Sunday were quite bizarre...snow...the Friday before Easter! So, to the side you will see our "mini snowstorm" and as a bonus a sneak peak of the new car (that's Kenny getting out groceries in the back)!! I couldn't believe my eyes...although I didn't get enough snow to make an Easter bunny!
And for you mom...a picture in our Easter duds. This is all I could manage...again...winter coats in APRIL!!
2 comments:
Your mom thanks you - ya'll look pretty even if you are a little frozen!! I love ya'll!!!!
Our Easter was cold too!!! But I toughed it out and wore springy clothes...wimp...
And I don't want to hear any excuses about how you live in Kentucky and I live in Alabama...lol.
Post a Comment