Thursday, October 25, 2012

October Debriefing: Lynch

Ok.  October debrief.  I promise you'll get more updates soon.

I say that life is getting back to normal, but the holidays are fast upon us, so I'll probably eat those words soon.

I'm gonna go backwards over the last few weeks of a very busy fall.

Last week we went on our annual Lynch Family Mission Trip.  I've explained the situation in Lynch in posts from previous years, but it is still shocking every year to drive a mere 4 hours from our house and feel like you are in a third-world country.  It's hard to get over that.  It's also hard to leave when you only spend 5 days knowing how great the need is...

Nicole and I blogged about our trip over on the Redemption Hill Children's Ministry Blog.  Some silly (shocking, I know), some serious and lots of pictures.  So I'll just direct you there....to the Lynch Posts.  Of course, that will have you reading the posts backwards, so if you are anal like me and need to have the story in order, you may want to go to the bottom of the page...

After a picnic lunch at Kingdom Come State Park on the way home Sunday...

No comments: