Sunday, February 04, 2007

Gooooo football!


It's freezing outside... and has been for the past month... literally, freezing! I think it was like 20 degrees today for the high. I'm cold. But not presently, because I'm sitting next to a roaring fire, while Kenny naps on the couch, awaiting the funny commercials of the Super Bowl...I really don't actually care about the game. On to more important stuff...Kenny turned 30, I mean 27 (ha!), this week.
Yeah, he's getting old. He also started classes this week: Church History and New Testament II (I believe). Pray for him as he reads far more books than anyone should have to over the next several months. We got some more snow this week...real, school closing snow! I was so excited, and while some is still on the ground, I'm just looking forward to the next snowfall...seriously, if it's gonna be this cold, we should at least get some snow to go along with it!! That's what I think! Below is a nice little display of the fun had by all in Chattanooga last weekend...ENJOY!




1 comment:

Jessica M said...

You girls look so beautiful! Miss your smiling faces! =)