We had our Louisville "family" Christmas dinner last night...For the second year in a row we had a progressive dinner with some of our closest friends here in Louisville...our Louisville "family", if you will. We have been so blessed to meet and form great friendships with three other couples who are all at the seminary and go to the same church that we do. We ended the evening with a viewing of "Home Alone" to keep us in the Christmas spirit. Yes, we are just big kids!! Even after all these years, I'm still able to quote the lines from this movie as it plays...I think I used to watch it WAY too much.
After much complaining from the guys...we got together in front of our tree for a "family" picture...

Nick & Kristen, Grant & Melisa, Lindsay & Dustin, Kenny & Jana

I just put this picture in because I thought it was quite stunning of both of us...I mean, we look good!
On a different note...GET READY ALABAMA!! We are storming the town this Friday and we are both so excited to be able to visit with family and friends we haven't seen in a while. ROLL TIDE! ...and Merry Christmas!
3 comments:
all right, i think you two are little conceited!!! who told you that the two of you looked "stunning?" HA!! just kidding, i mean, I can't say that you don't look good cause i think we do favor a good bit!! anyways...love you!!!
We're ready for the storm (will there be snow?) - bring it on!!! Can't wait to see ya'll!! I love you, MOM
Love your site - hate that I am late in reading!
Had a great time at Christmas - we miss you two very much.
Lisa
Post a Comment