Saturday, November 25, 2006

Merry Thanksgiving!!

I can not believe that a month has passed by SOOOOOOO fast! Sorry for no posts, but here's the updates on what's been going on in the last few weeks with Kenny and Jana...

Kenny is finished with school for the semester. Yea!!! No more Hebrew until January...I know Kenny is glad for the break. Pray for us as we decide what he should take next and more importantly how MANY classes he will take depending on his load at work and finances. We know that we will be in Louisville for a while since Kenny is working full-time and are content with where the Lord has us right now, but Kenny still wants to take as many classes as he can each semester.

Jana is still loving the new job and still (unfortunately!) doing physical therapy for her knee due to some crazy nerve stuff. Apparently they have to cut nerves when they do surgery...who would have thought? Mine just don't won't to heal right. PT/doctor are trying some different stuff and I should be running marathons by January! Right...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay, this is number 5...so i'm so glad you finally "graduated" from physical therapy but due to insufficient funds, we will be unable to get you a graduation gift...sorry...maybe next time (cause you now there's gonna be a next time! HA!!) okay, it's late and I've completed five comments...are you happy now? gotta go...love ya...don't forget to bring my merrills home with you for Christmas....
loves, Katie