Tuesday, August 15, 2006
i should be asleep...and so should you!!!
so it's late...kenny has been snoring away for several hours now...and i lay on the couch...wide awake!! i'm starting my new job tomorrow, so pray that all goes well (no, i'm not worried about starting the new job, i'm just uncomfortable with this silly brace on my leg!). i also went to the dr today and DIDN'T get released to drive as hoped...so kenny will be taking me/picking me up from work for at least 10 days, possibly longer. i have a wonderful husband...i mean, not just anyone would totally rearrange their day in order to shuttle someone else around! and he starts classes tomorrow...hebrew! that's scary!! pray for kenny as he starts classes, manages a full-time job, and manages me and my schedule!! he is wonderful and has such a servant heart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yea, I'm not asleep either...are you going to study Hebrew with Kenny? I know I'm a nerd, but that sort of sounds fun! Good luck getting around at your new job tomorrow!!
Post a Comment