So, the interview went well and she called me back this afternoon and I was offered the job!! I haven't formally accepted...Pray for us as Kenny and I pray through it this weekend, making sure that this is the right decision for us at this time! The position is an Initial Service Coordinator for First Steps, which is KY's early intervention system. Basically, this is where a child who has developmental delays or medical issues that will lead to delays are referred to get connected with the appropriate service providers...physical/occupational/speech therapist, nutritionists, psychiatrist/psychologists, developmental interventionists, etc. I would be making the initial home visits and setting the families up with assessments, service providers, etc. I am really excited about this! It will provide me with a lot more flexibility in my schedule and the ability to work from home (lovely!!). I'll let you know how it all turns out...
Well, hope everyone has a wonderful weekend...we are off to Grant & Melisa's house for some pizza and a rousing round of "Bohnanza"...the new favorite game!!
No comments:
Post a Comment